Please like my new page on Facebook

Please like my new page on Facebook
Skinny Without Willpower

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fitness Lifestyle

I have been a fitness enthusiast for 15+ years but as I grow old I realize that fitness is not a part time endeavor that one persues to get from shape 'A' to shape 'B'. Fitness is rather a way of life or a lifestyle that has to be incorporated as a part of one's daily routine. Fitness doesn't only mean a fit body but also a fit mind. In this blog I wish to share my views and opinions about ones overall fitness and how one can have a balanced approach to fitness. The purpose is not to make a model out of anyone but rather to enable one to lead a healthier, fuller and satisfactory life. Its the first time I have ever blogged so please bear with me if I say something offending and feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment